Position: Full Time
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Control Systems of Ohio is seeking a controls technician to be responsible for construction installation and start-up commissioning of Automated Logic control systems. The technician may also respond to service requests as assigned by the office and is expected to maintain positive customer relationships.
- Install, Start-Up & Commission DDC, front-end workstations and servers, and electric controls under the supervision of Project Manager and/or Engineer.
- Ability to use installation or as-built drawings and equipment documentation where possible to troubleshoot systems.
- Efficiently communicate status of open issues with office or Project Engineer.
- Develop and maintain a cooperative working relationship with members of the company team, the client and facility operators.
- Perform all assigned preventative maintenance, repair and emergency service calls.
- Maintain personal accessibility through mobile phone and email and return calls in a timely fashion.
- Submit all company and client required documentation in a timely manner.
- Minimum 3-5 years field installation and start-up experience in the HVAC controls industry including DDC systems commissioning, software integration operation, calibration and troubleshooting.
- Understanding of the construction industry with emphasis in mechanical/electrical fields.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Strong communication, organizational and documentation skills.
- Strong computer, Microsoft Word, Excel skills.
- Positive, verifiable track record of completing jobs on schedule and meeting quality goals.
- Hold and maintain a valid/current driver’s license and be insurable by the company’s insurance carrier.
- Capable of climbing ladders, lifting up to 50 lbs. and safely function around mechanical & electrical equipment.
- Full Benefit Package
- Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
Interested candidates please send resume to:
All applications will remain confidential.