Position: Full Time
Location: Northeast Ohio
Due to our continued growth, we are currently seeking a qualified self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset, excited to accelerate our expanding market. We work in a fast paced industry, so organizational skills and working knowledge of the HVAC and controls industry is a must. As an account executive for CSO, you will be working alongside a creative team planning and implementing company growth goals. The individual will be well versed in the bid/spec market as well as driven to expand our private customer base.
The account executive is responsible for all aspects of quoting and selling Automated Logic building automation and technology solutions to contractors and consultants responsible for the design of new and renovation type building projects. Proficient in executing the sales process to cultivate and manage long-term relationships. Must possess the drive and willingness to seek out, qualify, and close new sales opportunities.
- Efficiently quote and sell, with minimal supervision, ALC Control Systems and energy efficient solutions in various markets.
- Work to expand marketability and customer base in various markets.
- Provide informative lunch and learns directly to architect/engineering firms to promote specification of the ALC product line.
- Maintain existing customer relationships and solidify future opportunities.
- Become educated and well versed in all the company represented products and services.
- Develop new relationships through participation in professional organizations, sales meetings, workshops and seminars.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business or equivalent degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with proven sales and account management skills in building automation, mechanical, or equivalent systems.
- Competent in creating a scope of work and pricing based on project blueprints and specifications.
- In-Depth knowledge of building automation systems, protocols, and various HVAC mechanical systems.
- Knowledge of building energy systems (shell, lighting, HVAC) and efficiency measures is a plus.
- Knowledge of current energy saving programs (Energy Star, HB264) is a plus.
- ASHRAE membership is a plus.
- Competent working with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational and oral/written communication skills.
- Full Benefit Package
- Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
Interested candidates please send resume to:
All applications will remain confidential.